Strategy & Brand Enhancement
Growth & Sales
- Creating or Refining your sales process
- Creating sales funnels
- Optimizing points of contact like phone, text, social, etc.
- Market Research for like products and services
- Onboarding processes, goals, and metrics
- Audit existing brand informational material
- Identify target audience and ideal social platforms
- Review client contact list (email) for outreach plans
- Develop a consistent publishing strategy
- Review multimedia content for repurposing
Leverage Social Media
- Understanding the values of each social network
- Research where your target audience is
- Creating content specific for each network
- Optimizing your social profiles for success
- Connecting to your website and more
- Identifying your MVP Products or Services
- Understaning your KPIs
- Developing your core values
- Industry positioning
- Logo and business collateral review and impact
- Refining your products and services
- Advertising them effectively
- Leverage ads on Linked In, Instagram, and others
- Pre-Selling to your audience
- Build momentum and awarness before your launches
- Identifying your business strengths
- Identifying your business weaknesses
- Refining key opportunities
- Discovering unknown threats
- Creating a strategy to shore up
Book Your Next Strategy Session
Not sure how to get started with marketing your business?
There’s a bunch of ways to approach marketing. Not every solution will provide the same results for all businesses and organizations. Our approach is learning the unique value propositions, create a content strategy that speaks to your target audience back back research and data to ensure effecacy.
What social media platform should I be on?
The simple answer to this question may be all of them. But if you don’t have time to create unique content for each, you should instead research which platform has a more engaging audience with intent on your industry or interest. By creating value that is hyper focused, you’ll be able to grow an audience on one platform and be known well for that. In the near future you can branch off into other platforms when you’re ready. In the meantime, secure all of the platforms with your business/brand name as placeholders and direct people who may find you there to your main social channel to engage.
How can I tell what content is working?
Whether it’s your website, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, or another social network, each has some form of metrics, insights, or analytics that is provided to you to measure your engagement and reach. Starting with your website, you should be using the free offering of Analytics by Google. They offer a ton of data from page visit counts to demographics of your users.
How often should I be creating content?
This is a loaded question and is hard to generalize for all business owners, but a good strategy to follow would be to create at least 1-3 great pieces of content per week and distribute them uniquely to all of your social channels. We’ve learned that blog posts for example should consist of 2500 words at minimum for Google’s algorithm to rank your content. If your business produces visual arts, you should be creating upwards of 10-20 pieces of content per day on Instagram natively and to IG Stories in order to gain more followers and a steady consuming community.
We Can Help Build an Effective Custom Strategy
Not every business is the same, and not every resource document you find online will produce the same results for every business. You need a custom strategy that is tailored for your business. One that understands your core values, what unique aspects you are able to provide to an industry or customer, and positioned to be seen to the right people that can appreciate your offerrings.
“Jean is amazing with his strategy ideas! It seems effortless for him and we appreciate the dedication.”
"I had no idea where I should start with promoting my company online and with Nicole’s help, I started to get more customers and got understanding on how effective Facebook Ads can."
"I didn’t have time to research and try and understand everything about social media. Especially when it seems to change so often. I just trusted Jean with his strategies and I’m able to focus on my business."